New Zealand is a 'Natural Theme Park, such are the seemingly endless array of adventure activities and leisure holiday options to choose from. The spectacular geography of the country creates a special atmosphere and unique setting that has made this town famous the world over.
There is a good reason New Zealand is well known for it's adventure activities and holidays. New Zealand offers an unlimited selection of quality tourist attractions, activities and adventure tours for a fun filled holiday while in New Zealand.
15 Day - Top Adventure Tour
We've put together a variety of itineraries and adventure tours that include all sorts of activities, from the extreme through to the more relaxed, to show you the diversity of experiences on offer.
Adventure activities include: 4WD and off-roading, motorcycling and quad biking, canoeing and kayaking, caving and canyoning, scenic flights, glaciers walks, mountain biking, mountaineering, sailing, surfing and water sports, diving, fishing, tramping and hiking... Adrenaline activities include: bungy jumping, canyon swinging, climbing and abseiling, gliding and paragliding, jet boating and jet skiing, kart racing, rafting, skiing and snowboarding, skydiving, skyjumping, skywire, zip lining, zorbing…
Our personal favourite outdoor adventures and their locations:
Adventure Tours and Activities in the North Island of New Zealand
- Quad bike rides along white sandy beaches
- Fast boat/Jet boat ride to hole in the rock in Bay of Islands
- Sand dune surfing at Cape Reianga in Bay of Islands
- Sea kayaking in Hahei/Cathedral Cove at Coromandel Peninsula
- Underground Cave Tubing or abseiling in Glow-worm Caves
- Helicopter flight/landing at “White Island”, active volcano at east coast
- Eco Zip lining over rainforest
- Tandem Skydiving at Lake Taupo
- White water Rafting trip in Rangitikei River Valley
- World largest Flying Fox at Rangatikei River Valley
Adventure Tours and Activities in the South Island of New Zealand
- Horse riding in the hills of Akaroa peninsula
- Swimming with the dolphins or seals in Kaikoura
- Blackwater Caving at Charleston at Neil River
- White water and Helicopter Rafting at Whataroa River
- Helicopter flight/landing and hiking at Fox Glacier
- Helicopter flight and hiking into the Siberia Valley, (inclusive jet boat ride) near Wanaka
- 4wheel drive to a high country station ay Lake Hawea
- Hot air ballooning over Queenstown
- Bungy Jumping at “The Nevis Highwire Bungy” (134m) near Queenstown
- Dart River Safari (Jet boat ride) at Dart River near Queenstown
- Heli Skiing in Central Otago
- Helicopter flights/landings at Doubtful & Dusky Sound the Fiordland National Park
We can offer you some of the best activities the world has to offer and can create the best adventure holidays in New Zealand.